lunes, 25 de febrero de 2008

Some awards




I am so happy !!! This weekend I got some awards from Mía..."The Nice Matters Award" and" Premio blog solidario"


I want to give the Nice matters award to:





And the Premio al blog solidario to my dear Pauline.
Have a great week..... Hugs. Marcela
Mi querida Mía me regaló este fin de semana algunos premios. El Nice matters award y el premio al blog solidario,
Deseo entregar el Nice matters award a Pauline y a Cielo, y el premio blog solidario a Pauline.
Ellas se lo merecen realmente..Gracias Mía !!!!!!!!!

8 comentarios:

CIELO dijo...

Felicitaciones por tus premios, querida Marce! Y gracias infinitas por pasarme este award. Lo agregare a mi lista hoy mismo.

Que Dios les bendiga

cielo

paru's_circle dijo...

thanks very much for the award, talk to you later. hugs.P

Kissing of the Frogs dijo...

You know what Marcela, I can't think of anyone nicer than you! So...your award is certainly well deserved! Congrats my friend.
Hugs,
Rose

bj dijo...

Hi, Little Marcela...I love all your pretty awards...Congratulations! You are such a sweetie!
hugs, bj

mia dijo...

Enhorabuena a todas las premiadas

yo soy la más beneficiada

por tu amistad Marcela

y a ti también,enhorabuena!

♥♥♥besos♥♥♥

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things dijo...

Hi Marcela!
Congrats on the awards!!
Penny

Anónimo dijo...

Hello, Marcela ~ Hope you are having a wonderful week. Big hugs to you.
Alexandra

paru's_circle dijo...

hope to be able to emai u later on this weekend, hugs.P