miércoles, 30 de enero de 2008

coffe time

Hello people.
Just a little note to say I'm ok. I've been very busy lately so I didn't have time to post anything...
Now, I have a little time to relax, and enjoy a cup of coffee with you....
Have a great day!

Hola gente.
Escribo una pequeña nota para que sepan que estoy bien, Estuve muy ocupada últimamente y no tuve tiempo de publicar ningún post.
Ahora, tengo un ratito para relajarme y disfrutar una taza de café con ustedes.
Que tengan un fantastico día.
Marcela

7 comentarios:

paru's_circle dijo...

have a great day!
hugs
P.

Kathleen Grace dijo...

Hi Marcella, just wanted to stop by and say thanks for commenting and visiting on my blog:>) Have a wonderful day!

Kathleen Grace dijo...

Hi Marcella, just wanted to stop by and say thanks for commenting and visiting on my blog:>) Have a wonderful day!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things dijo...

Hi Marcella, I am so happy to have a cup of coffee with you! Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Penny

mia dijo...

gracias Marcela

jamás tan bien bebido

será este café

te traigo flores,salvajes

con los colores de tu espacio

se las he ido robando

al almendro y al cerezo!

un montón de besos!

SweetAnnee dijo...

Just saying hello my friend
coffee is my morning companion too!!

fondly, deena

Kissing of the Frogs dijo...

Marcela,

I too have been really busy...nice to see you're back. I have to think of something new to post. Don't have anything new in my life right now other than running around with the kids and work...and of course keeping house. Never ends.
Hugs,
Rose