viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2007

CHRISTMAS HOOPLA


Hi, I've been tagged by Rose at Classic Charm to tell 12 random things about myself that have to do with Christmas.

Well here goes...
1) We usually eat chicken, salad, matambre ( I don't know how to say it in english) for Christmas dinner and ice cream and fruits as dessert.
2) I always buy some of the christmas present during the morning of the 24 th.
3) I love getting presents and giving them.
4) I love to see my children faces when they receive their presents .
5) I always say thanks God for everything I have and I think of all the people who are alone...
6) It is really hot here , no snow....So we put many white ornaments on the Christmas tree.
7) I put all the decorations away the 6 of january..
8) I love getting clothes or parfum as a gift
9) We always spend Christmas ( the 24 th and 25th), and also the other holidays parties at my mother's in law house ( all the family) . She has the biggest house!!!
10) I love to listen to christmas songs !!!
RULES: 1. List 12 random things about yourself that has to do with Christmas.2. Please refer to it as hoopla and not the dreaded m-word.3 According the the creator, Andrea, you must specifically tag your people. There's none of this saying, "if you reading this consider yourself tagged.4. Hurry, Christmas is coming and Andrea would like as many people to get involved in this as possible so it can make the rounds and we can read 12 things about everyone and Christmas. I tag my friend Pauline to join in the Christmas Hoopla!
Merry Christmas to all of you !!!!
Hugs. Marcela


5 comentarios:

bj dijo...

Hi, Marcela...I LOVED reading your answers...I like learning more about the bloggers on here. For some reason, I didn't realize you have children....tell us about them sometime. I don't post my grandchildrens pictures...I am a little nervous about that. But, I am not sure why!
Hope your day is so happy,
hugs, bj

Kissing of the Frogs dijo...

Marcela,
What a wonderful list! I loved learning more about you. Just like bj I didn't realize you had children either Marcela...yes tell us more....
Hugs,
Rose

mia dijo...

marcela querida

feliz solsticio

que todo hemos de celebrar

del inicio

al madrugar del fin

solsticio muy feliz

te deseo,besos

paru's_circle dijo...

ahh.. thanks for tagging me..did it!! mine is pretty quiet and somewhat common.. and you will learn that the C word plays an important part of my life ;-)

Anónimo dijo...

Hi Marcela, love your HOOPLA!! Great to learn more about you! Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! Jenn and Jacqui